St Ann's House
US$212
US$194
US$228
US$283
Macdonald Drumossie Hotel(Inverness)(Great Value!)
US$188
  • Pool
US$158
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsbob and mary annbreakfast was excellentone nightwonderful hostsbreakfast roomwarm welcomehome from homeguest loungea lovely staybeautiful houseguest houseporridgecity centretrip to scotlandlovely roomvisiting invernessbiscuits
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Bob + Mary Ann are very friendly and helpful with a lot of good ideas what to do and see in and around Inverness.
Our room was very clean and quiet, the beds comfortable, breakfast perfect. Not to forget the lovely garden, a daily highlight to look at during breakfast.
The B&B has a favourable location for a walk to the city and is altogether very recommendable.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
St Anns H, Owner at St Ann's House, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

We appreciate your review with its positive comments. The location is ideal with a short walk from a quiet area into the city centre, where there is an excellent choice of restaurants and bars, many with live music. I hope that if you return to Scotland you use Inverness and St Ann's as your base because there are so many sights to see and activities to participate in.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Our room at St Ann's was roomy, clean, and very comfortable.The breakfast room with the view to the garden was just gorgeous,and the food was great. The hosts were very helpful-Bob had some good ideas for sight-seeing.Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay at St Ann's. When guests have travelled long distances it's important that they can make the most of their time. I have a number of itineraries tailored to suit the aspirations of different guests ensuring the time they spend in Scotland is put to the best use. Of course if you just wish to relax then out=r gardens are ideal. Would love to see you again. Thank you

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Located in Inverness on a quiet street, this is an amazing place to stay in terms of comfort as well as location. The rooms were big and comfortable. The breakfast was good. The hosts were very gracious and helpful. They recommended restaurants for dinner and suggested a beautiful walk around town. And it was a very nice touch to find a glass of sherry waiting for us at the B&B once we reached back after dinner. We were shown around the garden in the morning (its very pretty). Good and safe parking was available. Apologies I could not write my review for almost 2 months although I promised I would write it ASAP.

Room Tip: Both rooms occupied by us were very good. The rooms at the back have a nice garden view.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your kind words. I was so pleased that you found our house to your liking. It is always satisfying when guests let us know that our efforts are appreciated. It makes the work in tending the gardens and preparing your breakfasts worthwhile.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

My son and I were on a holiday in Scotland and were very fortunate to stay at this outstanding B & B. Your host, Bob, is a wealth of information on what to see and do in the area and is willing to assist you anyway he can to make your stay enjoyable. The food is bountiful and tasty, the rooms are spacious and the bed gives you a good sleep. It was a lucky day that I found this B & B on the internet. Thanks Bob for everything you did for us. Great location as it is within walking distance to downtown. Hopefully we will get back for another stay and visit. Did I mention the quiet and peaceful back yard that looks like a picture in a story book. If you're staying in Inverness this is the place to be!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Your views are appreciated very much and it was a delight having you stay with us. I am always happy to help with directions and suggestions for visitors to Scotland. Hopefully you will get another opportunity to come to Scotland and I would be more than happy to help with your itinerary. Thank you again for reviewing St Ann's

Reviewed 10 September 2013

We had a wonderful stay with at St Ann's. We were made to feel so incredibly welcome. The beautiful accommodation was made to feel like we could call it our own home. The breakfasts were amazing and our fussy children were more than catered for in a wonderful family friendly environment.

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for taking time to let us know what you thought about your stay . A home from home is what we try to make our accommodation. I did not think that your children were fussy, but I was pleased we were able to cater for your needs. I do hope you will return and I am sure we will be able to find activities or sights that will keep both you and your children entertained. Haste ye back.