They really have thought of everything a guest would want. Val and Paul are really nice and genuinely want your stay to be pleasant. The check in greeting was really friendly, the rooms tastefully and thoughtfully equipped and decorated. In the evening a lovely 20min walk back to this little haven from town through the lit up river Ness islands is a real treat. If you are keen to be up and about ready for the 8-9am breakfast (as we were) then you wont be at all troubled by the floorboards creaking from the residents walking around upstairs, but if you're the lay in type (shame on you in this glorious region) then ask for upstairs. We stayed for 2 nights and would definitely stay again and reccommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Avalon is a modern, spacious, high quality Guest House and is ideally situated to be your base for touring the beautiful Highlands of Scotland. Our location on the main A82 tourist route means you are within easy reach of many places to visit such as the famous Loch Ness, just a few minutes away. Our en-suite guest rooms are spacious, comfortable and well equipped with everything you'll need for a pleasurable stay. Avalon provides free wireless internet and has a large private car park for guests. The city centre is a 15 minute walk but is very pretty as you walk along the River Ness.Avalon have just recently refurbished all of their guest rooms please have a look at the updated photos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Avalon Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avalon Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Avalon Guest House Inverness, Scotland