This was our first trip to Scotland and what a beautiful place it is .
We picked this Guest house after reading lot of positive reviews about it and everything that was written was spot on ,the bedroom was lovely and clean and the bed was so comfy to sleep in we only had one breakfast here as we are not use to having One but what we did have was very nice indeed.
the owners were very nice and helpful if we needed anything or wanted to know about a place we were going to visit they could tell us all about it if needed .
Parking was ok plenty of space town was only 5 minutes away walking distance with plenty of places to eat in .
If we ever come to Scotland again we would book this place .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Avalon is a modern, spacious, high quality Guest House and is ideally situated to be your base for touring the beautiful Highlands of Scotland. Our location on the main A82 tourist route means you are within easy reach of many places to visit such as the famous Loch Ness, just a few minutes away. Our en-suite guest rooms are spacious, comfortable and well equipped with everything you'll need for a pleasurable stay. Avalon provides free wireless internet and has a large private car park for guests. The city centre is a 15 minute walk but is very pretty as you walk along the River Ness.Avalon have just recently refurbished all of their guest rooms please have a look at the updated photos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Avalon Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avalon Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Avalon Guest House Inverness, Scotland