“food was good as usual.”
Review of Number 27

Number 27
Reserve with OpenTable
Number 27 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 261 Restaurants in Inverness
Price range: US$0 - US$53
Cuisines: British
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2014

We came here on Saturday evening for a meal as we have not been here for a while.As usual we were not dissapointed.Our meal was lovely

There are newer reviews for Number 27

Reviewed 25 August 2014

I didn’t think that the food is as good as has been reported when we went on Saturday night. There seemed to be a wide and varied menu, but nothing took my fancy from the starters. My main was pretty good though a nice sized steak and a lovely fresh salad. However the desert was a disappointment, I ordered a honeycomb chocolate cheesecake only to be told just as it was due that there was a mistake and only mint chocolate cheesecake was available, I hate mint chocolate, it wasn’t even slightly mint flavoured, my friend had it and it was all mint!

I know this might sound a bit petty, but there was more to it, the waiter forgot our wine order, the staff seemed disinterested. Perhaps my view is coloured by the fact it was a favourite venue for us a few years ago and it’s almost changed from recognition to what it once was.

1  Thank David9456
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I'm so glad we found Number 27 on our walk back to our B and B after being quite disappointed with our choice the night before. Not too crowded yet since we arrived by 6:30, but had filled up by the time we finished. Very good reason, too. The food is excellent. You can tell the chef and the rest of the staff really care about the quality of their food. We still had room for the Sticky Toffee Sundae which we shared. If I'd known how good it was going to be, I would not have shared. I highly recommend you try it and anything else at Number 27.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Number 27, in my experience, is a great place for a quick lunch. We arrived at 2:30pm, a lot of places stop serving at 2pm but Number 27 seemed quite happy to serve all day. The food was good, there was an extensive menu, the staff were very friendly and the location was perfect for town.

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Lovely little pub that's serves great food, with friendly staff. There selection of ales and beers is excellent as well. The barman, Frazer was very friendly and entertaining. Would recommend.