“Lovely pub”

Ranked #99 of 258 Restaurants in Inverness
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: British
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Embracing the rural charm of its tranquil, scenic setting, The Snow Goose offers a modern twist on traditional country pub dining. As well as offering a beer garden for enjoying summertime dining, the cosy dining room is filled with rustic original features and toasty fires for warming winter dining. Championing favourite British recipes, guests can enjoy evenings devoted to the inn's freshly-baked pies, as well as gourmet roast dinners and seasonal cocktail mixes.
Stonehaven, United Kingdom
“Lovely pub”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Very nice traditional pub. Good pub food. Right across the road from our Travelodge. Could sit outside with our dog.

Visited July 2014

• Greek first
Muir, Michigan
“Can't guarantee what you will find”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I don't know what I keep returning. Sometimes I go and the good is fabulous but I literally could be growing grey waiting on it appearing and yet with ok
Service, I don't leave with a distaste. Other times i walk out because 45 mins for food is not acceptable. But on my most recent visit the staff where fair to meddling in the attitude and smiles, the food was served in a timely manner but the food it's self was not to the snow gooses normal standard. Don't think I will be back now! Shame as it is a lovely building and setting, with a great potential atmosphere.

Inverness, United Kingdom
“Completely inconsistent”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Have eaten here quite a few times and there is no consistency in the standard. I like the menu and am always willing to give somewhere a second chance but will not be going back again. The steak I had was tough as old boots and the meals came out at different times. Also the place was shabby and could really do with a good clean and freshen up - shame when it used to be a nice place to eat.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank highlander212
Sutton, United Kingdom
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Wide range of food. The menu catered for meat eaters and vegetarians. The Sunday roast was excellent . The staff were friendly.

Visited June 2014
Glenlivet
“Excellent Sunday Lunch”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Visited today for an unplanned Sunday Lunch - we arrived about 2PM and so didn't have to wait for a table.

We were promptly seated and waitress quickly visited and took our order - we decided to have a starter each, and then the roast rib platter. The starters were good, but if we'd have known how much there'd be with the platter I think we'd have skipped them - the platter would easily have served 3 and probably 4. The beef was succulent, and an excellent selection of vegetables - carrots, parsnip, roast potato, cabbage & peas, along with yorkshire pudding. Plenty of food (too much, even for my hearty appetite), and excellent value at just under £23.00 - total bill with the starters and a couple of drinks each was about £45.

Suffice to say, we're planning on visiting for Sunday lunch again soon!

• Visited June 2014