Open today: 06:00 - 20:00

from US$64.55
from US$665.67
from US$282.40
More Info
All reviews private tour full day tour excellent tour isle of skye scenic vistas historical knowledge james bond eilean donan local area harry potter scottish highlands loch ness glen nevis fort william area the jacobite steam train skyfall ian
Reviewed 13 December 2018

HIGHLY recommend Highland Mini Tours. From initial contact to the actual tour, everything about Stephen was professional and very well organized.

Stephen is very knowledgeable, goes above and beyond to make sure you see and do what you want to and he is very entertaining to boot! As Canadians visiting our daughter who is a student in Glasgow, we seriously considered renting a car and driving ourselves around - but we are SO glad we chose Highland Mini Tours instead! So much more relaxing and educational to have Stephen drive us. He picked us up in Glasgow then we travelled from Fort William for three highly educational and entertaining days.

Our daughter who has done some travelling with other tour companies felt our Highland Mini Tour was excellent value for the cost. Just tell Stephen what your interests are - whether it be photography, history, Outlander, seeing wildlife or all of the above - he will do his very best to make sure you have a great experience - we certainly did :)

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank RVLPalmer
Reviewed 10 December 2018

Stephen took us on a wonderful and informative day tour of the Scottish Highlands – an absolute pleasure! Stephen is an incredibly kind and thoughtful person who will do everything to tailor to your needs. In fact, three days after our tour, I needed urgently to get back home for a family emergency, and Stephen absolutely saved the day by being able and willing to drive me 2.5 hours to the nearest airport, at very short notice, and in the wee hours to boot! Truly a magnificent man.

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank seventyfiveseas
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Stephen was just the best...so knowledgeable about the highlands and tailored the tour to our needs completely. Highly recommend Highland Mini Tours!!!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

The weather canceled all Mull/Iona tours and I was looking for something to do around Oban. Stephen was kind enough to squeeze me in and in just 4 hours I saw so much: St. Conan’s Kirk, Glencoe, Castle Stalker, and the Three Sisters Mountains to name a few. Stephen never made me feel rushed, is extremely knowledgeable, and even provided me with some travel advice (since the weather was causing havoc with my travel plans and I was kind of at a loss). Highland Mini Tours is a cut above your average tour group AND Stephen knows all the best places to go... including the “secret” stop on the tour. You don’t want to visit Scotland without having seen it, I promise!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 16 October 2018

Four of us traveling from the US used Highland Mini Tours to combine an airport transfer from Edinburgh to Fort William with a 1/2 day tour. It was perfect. Stephen was very accomodating picking us up from the airport and then showing us sights on the way to Fort William. We saw Glencoe, Ben Nevis, and Glenfinnan to see the Harry Potter viaduct.

Everything was lush, green and beautiful. We highly recommend Highland Mini Tours and Stephen Mc Coll. Thank you!

Date of experience: September 2018