“Lovely B&B! And would stay again next time we visit Scottland!”

Cuil-Na-Sithe Corner of Heaven
Ranked #33 of 111 Fort William B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 June 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed at Cuil-Na-Seith for 5 nights whilst visiting Scotland last week, we recived a very friendly welcome from Alyson when we arrived, the B&B was decorated nicely and the room we stayed in was perfect. We stayed in their recently refurbished room with balcony overlooking some of the most beautiful scenery.(It was lovely to wake up and sit outside with a cup of tea in the morning before food) It was very quiet and peacful. Breakfast was superb, there was so much to choose from; cooked breakfast, toast, fruit juices, cerials, yogert..
The location was excellent, you were two mins from Fort William high street and was easly accesable to all other attractions.
Out hosts couldnt have done any more for us, they were amazingly friendly, helpful and easy going.

Room Tip: I would recomend this B&B anyone!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 June 2011

Very welcoming couple, great and very nice and confortable rooms.
We travelled with friends and we all had a great relaxing time. Lovely breakfast.
We enjoyed it very much and we would certainly recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2011

I have always wanted to go to Scotland and I couldn't have been made more welcome by Iain and Alyson at their "Corner of Heaven" bed and breakfast, the greeting is warm and welcoming, the rooms beautifully decorated and I had a wonderful sleep in my luxurious 4 poster bed, followed by a yummy breakfast, which was so filling it set me up for the day.
The scenery is asolutely breath taking, whether you enjoy cycling, walking or driving up into the hills sightseeing, it has something for everyone, I now would love to go back again in the Winter to try my hand at skiing.
Thanks again Iain and Aly for making my trip so very special.

Room Tip: Every room is top quality
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 June 2011

Cuil na Sithe, should be called the 'whole of heaven' not just the corner. After a fabulous journey up to the Highlands, on the sleeper, we awoke with a cup of tea, served in our bunk beds watching the spectacular scenery of Rannoch Moor roll by the windows of the train. Then a marvellous breakfast was waiting for us at the B & B. The rooms are all fabulous with incredible views of Ben Nevis. It was hard to choose between the lure of the four poster bed, or sitting on the deck outside the room and admiring the view. Alyson and Iain are fantastic hosts, and nothing is too much trouble. If you can tear yourself aware from the comforts of their home, there is plenty to do. Waterfalls, forests, cycling, kayaking and even a 'Fairy Glenn'. I will be back soon, that's if they have a vacancy!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank julie1957London
Reviewed 16 May 2011

After an unexpected visit to Accident & Emergency in Fort William I struggled to find accomodation in town on a busy Saturday night. Thankfully Alyson and Iain from Cuil-Na-Sithe came to my rescue and put me up in their beautiful B&B. I was collected from the hospital before being made very welcome and fed! They were so friendly it helped cheer me up no end. The B&B itself is extremely well kept, with beautiful bedrooms and en suites. The location is perfect, just outside the centre of Fort William with a beautiful view of the surrounding mountains. The following morning Alyson served me up a wonderful breakfast before really going out of her way to help me book travel tickets home and drive me to the train station. So kind and generous, I truly can't thank Aly and Iain enough. Hope to make a return visit in the not too distant future as Cuil-Na-Sithe is a wonderful place to stay, thank you!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 April 2011

We stopped in Fort William on our way to the Highlands and we were SO glad to have booked at Cuil-Na-Sithe. The hosts are amazingly friendly, easy going and passionate about the area. Iain welcomed us in the evening and directed us to a warm pub in Fort William (with hearty food!). After a great sleep in a comfy bed, Aly served up an incredible breakfast along with a really nice chat about the area and our respective families. These hosts were amazing and made our trip better than we ever imagined.

The shower was hot, the bed was warm and cozy and the location is ideal (just down the street from a grocery store where we picked up a bunch of snacks for the road as well!) Two thumbs enthusiastically UP for Cuil-Na-Sithe - a true corner of heaven.

Room Tip: Brilliant location and breathtaking view
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2011

Iain and Alison,the perfect hosts,their motto surely must be, " just ask "because that's all you have to do.Had a very comfortable stay felt quite spoiled.Breakfast was very tasty,a great Highland experience from start to finish.Will definitely return when I next visit Fort William.

Room Tip: A safe B&B for the solo lady traveller.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo