“Outstanding”
Review of Blas

Blas
Ranked #1 of 71 Restaurants in Fort William
Price range: US$4 - US$46
Description: blas means - tast, savour, flavour, gusto and relish. Bistro by night Cafe by day and home of Lochaber Gin. Our dishes really focus on the flavours and how different tastes and textures can come together to excite each and guest. Lunch Served 12 - 2pm Dinner Served 6 - 9pm
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Without a doubt, the best dining experience my wife, our two friends and I have had in a long time. The bread served as an appetiser could qualify as dessert. We all ordered the haddock and loved it. And the dessert was awesome. The restaurant only does five entrees, which for me is how it should be: do a few things really well. As we were finishing our meal, I asked the server how long the restaurant had been open and she replied, "Seven weeks" (this was on 15 May 2018). I said I'd never been in a restaurant where it looked as if the staff was truly enjoying their work as this one. Long may this vibe resound.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This restaurant offers just everything: central location, pleasant setting, friendly staff and delectable food, in addition to the good whisky cask cider (Thistly cross) and the delicious peat smoked beer (Fynebank)!

1  Thank Justine V
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had a brilliant lunch today .staff very friendly and helpful,can not wait to go again .on my next visit to Fort William .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Food delicious, vibrant atmosphere, great staff. A great addition to the restaurants in Fort William. The young chef's should certainly be proud of the dishes they are producing, can give the best of Edinburgh a run for their money. Small menu but this adds to its success. Contemporary & seasonal. Well worth a visit even for coffee & cake.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Probably the best restaurant in town. Small menu with fresh well selected ingredients. Young creative Team. Would go there again and again.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member