“Lovely coffee and cake”

Sugar & Spice
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: blas means - tast, savour, flavour, gusto and relish. Bistro by night Cafe by day and home of Lochaber Gin. Our dishes really focus on the flavours and how different tastes and textures can come together to excite each and guest.
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Lovely service and the coffee was great. It's a shame it's not central in the high street but if you want a cafe to stop at this is the one.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

When I'm in the area I regularly pop in here to have a coffee. The coffee is really good and the service is friendly and informal. It's a lovely place to sit in and read the paper, have a snack and relax as it has a lovely atmosphere. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

My boyfriend and I were visiting Fort William for our birthdays and the receptionist in our hotel recommended this restaurant as being really good. We love Thai food so decided to give it a go. We LOVED how informal it was and the lovely photos on the wall for sale were great to look at whilst waiting for our food. Menu is limited but I think there is only one chef which is fair enough.

Service was great, we asked for extra chillies in our stir fry 's and what we got was spot on. The bring your own bottle with no corkage charge was the icing on the cake! If we lived locally we'd never be out of this place but unfortunately we live in Glasgow. Towards the end of the night all we seen was the staff cleaning which again is a great sign!

I cannot recommend this place enough!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Had a delightful meal here promptly served and costing £13 - freshly made spring rolls and a delicious Thai curry (no. 5 on the menu). Bring your own drink (Tescos just down the High Street is open till 7) and dress warmly in winter if you feel the cold.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Good service, friendly atmosphere and great food all at a very reasonable price! And you take your own drink - which makes it even better value! Best restaurant in town.