“The authentic pub”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Great place, nice and attentive staff, authentic food and a large variety of beers and other drinks. Soccer matches on TV.

3  Thank Planettrip

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Visited Fort William 11th till 13th June with my elderly Grandfather, on the second night we discovered The Crofter pub restaurant. The staff were extremely helpful showing us to our table promptly explaining the menu and taking our order with a smile. The food was excellent (all home made) The macaroni cheese was amazing! The prices were excellent (Mac cheese £7) and it comes with a free drink, this deal seemed to apply to many of the meals.

When we were leaving the staff member who had served us all evening (David) noticed my grandfather was finding it difficult to mobilse due to disability not too much wine!!

The staff member took my grandfather and I back to our hotel in his own car!

Cant sing praises high enough for this establishment well and truly a gem its a must if you are in Fort William

4  Thank Cragyl
Reviewed 11 June 2014

All you have to see is there steak and ale pie and you're hooked! I had the baked potatoe with baked beans and it was great! So, as you can tell, they have a variety of meals! The server was efficient and personable, part of the reason we ate there a second time. Really, don't miss this!

2  Thank mingo1351
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Walked through Fort William looking for a place for dinner and came across the Crofter. We had a most enjoyable dinner, fish and chips for me, bangers and mash for my husband. Both of us enjoyed a pint. Staff was very peasant and prices were fair.

3  Thank grana103
Reviewed 4 June 2014

On the first night of a visit to Fort William (May 17/18) I dropped into The Crofter. Was planning to have a meal further down the street.................but a single pint became several as the food being served around me was too good to resist. The Haggis followed by The Chicken & Leek Tagliatelle were superb. So good that I was enticed back again the following night and ordered the exact same. Good food, attentive staff – both behind the bar and serving food. Take a bow – (un)fortunately didn’t get to see any other pubs in FW on this occasion!

3  Thank JackSir