“Great B+B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fort William
Seafield House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #17 of 111 Fort William B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Myself and a friends stayed in the twin room which has it's own front door and is separate fron the rest of the house. The room was lovely, clean and tidy. The cooked breakfast was delicious and the owners friendly and helpful. I would definitely go back.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
AndrewMcS, Owner at Seafield House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2013

Hi PMM1982,

Many thanks for the kind review. I hope you enjoyed Eilean Donan castle and that you return soon. Haste ye back.

Regards,
Drew

Reviewed 1 August 2013

After a week of less than average Hotels, that warm, friendly and comfy B&B was much needed! Thank you Andrew and Fiona for the GREAT quality of the stay. The breakfast was nothing short amazing, (Fiona your mackerel spread is delicious!) and the view of the loch from the breakfast area is breathtaking! The place is spotless, the room was very spacious and the furniture was a good quality.
It is about 20 minutes walk from down town Fort William so it's very quiet.

All in all, a great stay, I recommend to who ever is travelling to Fort William!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cindy C
AndrewMcS, Owner at Seafield House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2013

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for the very kind review. It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope you come back soon.

Best wishes, Drew

Reviewed 22 July 2013

I stayed in a lovely en-suite single room in this fabulous b&b. It is very clean, modern, with lovely furnishing, and is impossible to fault. I received a lovely welcome from Andrew who was the perfect host and makes a great breakfast (your bacon couldn't be beaten during the whole of my tour of Scotland Andrew !!). I was able to park my motorbike on his large gravel drive way and as it is tucked out of the way off the main road it felt very secure. I would highly recommend Seafield House.

Room Tip: If you are on your own the en-suite single is more than adequate, plenty of space , nice furnishings...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
AndrewMcS, Owner at Seafield House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2013

Hi Kate,

thanks very much for the very kind review.

Letterfinlay supply us with the bacon. They also make and supply us with their own beef sausages and smoked salmon. Our black pudding is either from Stornoway or Wynnes on Fort William High St.. I don't know which one is the better.

I hope you enjoyed your trip to Skye and that you come back and visit us soon (as we say 'Haste ye back, we loo ye dearly'

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Having stayed at Seafield House before, I knew that I was going to have a friendly welcome and enjoy my stay. The B&B is a lovely 10 minute walk from town along the loch, just far enough out of town to be nice and quiet. The room was beautiful, spotlessly clean and everything had a very high quality feel about it. It was spacious and had plenty of storage for my stuff. I had a great sleep and really enjoyed the shower too!

The breakfast was superb and the views from the table were excellent. I will definitely return and will recommend to others travelling to Fort William.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank thomson7912
AndrewMcS, Owner at Seafield House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

Hi 7912,

I'm glad you enjoyed your return visit to Seafield House. All the 7,912 members of the Thomson clan are more than welcome to visit us :-) . Haste ye back.

Mòran Taing
Drew

Reviewed 28 June 2013

Our daughter was on holiday with us & it was really good to have the offer of a half-price single room, so rarely available. I haven't given this B&B 5 stars just because our room was very small but in every other aspect our stay was excellent. Very pleasant host. excellent breakfast with lovely views over Loch Linnhe.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
AndrewMcS, Owner at Seafield House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2013

Hi Rosemary,

Thanks for your very kind review and noting the reasonable price of our rooms.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

We enjoyed our stay at Seafield House B&B. We booked the twin room. The room was clean, nicely decorated, good beds and a good shower. Drew was very friendly, helpful and prepared one of the best breakfasts we had during our 2 week holiday in Scotland. While having breakfast you have a beautiful view over the loch. It takes you app 15 minutes to walk to the city center of Fort William.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Eva456
SorleyA, Owner at Seafield House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2013

Many thanks for the kind review, Eva.

I hope you and Anne Marie enjoyed Rock Ness (or do you prefer the music that I listen to :-) ).

Reviewed 12 June 2013

Stayed here for two nights whilst watching the UCI Downhill World Cup over at the nearby Nevis Range.

Had a long drive from Newcastle and a full day of walking up and down mountains watching bikes fly past so was extremely happy to be invited into a lovely house, with a very comfortable and spacious single room with its own shower room/w.c at around 8pm that evening.

Drew is everything you would expect from a good host, friendly, talkative, has a excellent knowledge of the local area and did everything possible to accomodate you whilst you stopped (Including my unusal request from chopped up boiled eggs in a cup for breakfast!!!)

Would happily stay there again when I come back to the beautiful Fort William & Highlands for the biking next year and would recomend it this b&b to anyone I knew who was heading up that way.

Thanks Drew!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
SorleyA, Owner at Seafield House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2013

Martin,

Hope to see you next year. Mòran Taing (many thanks), Drew.

... and well done to the Athertons, Marc Beaumont and the rest of the GT team.