“Great place, very friendly”

Glenmorven Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fort William
Glenmorven Guest House
Ranked #85 of 111 Fort William B&B and Inns
Trier, Germany
“Great place, very friendly”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Great location, beautiful house with great views, nicely furnished and spotless rooms, very good breakfast and very friendly host. Stayed there with my parents on a trip around Scotland and we all enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you Colin, we'd love to be back on day.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank ASR_2

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Hull, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 June 2012

Myself & co-workers stayed for two nights while in the area at easter to climb Ben Nevis. Our host was very friendly and helpful. The breakfasts were phenomenal and I would highly recommend Anne's specialty breakfast bagel, it was amazing. We had two grat nights and the location is very close to the high street. To explain better the host, I accidentally left my watch in the room and Anne was gracious enough to send my watch back via post to my residence. As I said, I was very pleased with our accommodation and would definitely go back.
If there was one thing that could be improved was that there was no shampoo in the bathroom, but not sure if I should be expecting to have shampoo provided in a guesthouse?

Room Tip: All rooms were great, but I had an ensuite room which was good but I had issues trying to figure out...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Michele H
augsburg
Reviewed 15 July 2011

We stayed in three different B&Bs in F.W. and this one was almost our favourite. the pros: a very friendly hostess, great breakfast (try out Anne's special bagel!!!!!), flexible timing with it ("it's your holiday, I don't make any rules for that...") a great en suite double room with an astonishing loch view already from the bed, still less than five minutes away from the high street, lovely furniture, reasonable prices.
the cons: a room to the streetside is a bit noisy as there is a road with some traffic in front of it (still: this is F.W. and not a big city, but other B&Bs are absolutely quiet), and we found the shower to be not perfect, but we're quite demanding concerning this ;-)
After all: a lovely place to stay at. Whether it will be your no 1 or 2 in F.W. depends on your own taste and priorities, but expect it to be among the top three of what you can get there!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank haehnchenfluegel
Shoreham-by-Sea, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 June 2011

This is the second time I've stayed at Glenmorven, and I wouldn't hesitate to return - In fact, I would almost create a trip to Fort William JUST so that I can stay here again.

Anne and Colin are so incredible accommodating and so friendly. The rooms are so comfortable, facilities are as good as they come and breakfast is everything you could hope for. Add to that the wonderful views, central location, very reasonable charge and what more could you want?

Choose Glenmorven and say Rob sent you:-)

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank robpiatt
Keith, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 June 2011

terrific view of the loch out of my bedroom window
Room was clean and nicely furnished.
Breakfast was A1 healthy option too withlots of fresh fruit.

Room Tip: up stairs en-suite see website glenmorven.com
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled solo