Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Travelbugwanderer
Scotland, United Kingdom

Simply the best

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 Sept 2019via mobile
As part of my birthday celebration I stayed one night here after staying at their sister hotel Isle of Eriska. Oh my word. Treated like the queen of the castle. Four poster bed, amazing views, double showers, silver baths and the food!!! I think I ate my weight. Honestly thank you to everyone who made my day so special.
Date of stay: August 2019
InverlochyCastle, Manager at Inverlochy Castle Hotel, responded to this review
Responded 8 Oct 2019
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your most recent experience of Inverlochy Castle.

It brings the team and I great joy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I do hope to welcome your return soon.

Kind regards,

4.9 miles from Inverlochy Castle Hotel
Bar/Lounge
View more hotels in Fort William
1,013 results
All reviews tasting menu drawing room queen victoria michel roux junior suite dining room luxury hotel the hotel manager public rooms memorable stay ben nevis scottish highlands breakfast and dinner isle of skye stunning views sommelier watson
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2019

Cannot thank Inverlochy enough for our recent stay. I treated my wife to a couple of days away for a much needed rest and I was truly amazed at the lengths the staff would go to ensure your enjoyment. We dined both evenings and even spoke with the chef on our second night. It is not often you can go to a hotel now and actually gladly spend the whole time in the hotel. The weather was not the best for September but quite frankly allowed me the excuse to sit by the fire with a whisky sour. Our room was outstanding and I had to drag my wife out of our copper roll top bath. Scottish relaxation at its best.

1  Thank Barra113
InverlochyCastle, Manager at Inverlochy Castle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion with the online community.

We pride ourselves with high standards of accommodation and service and I am thrilled to read that we have made your stay one to remember.

Our team will be delighted to receive your kind words.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 September 2019

Beautiful hotel, stunning grounds, great food and wonderful service.

Definitely worth the price. Full of old-school charm, and I loved how dinner was an occasion... you come down the grand staircase dressed in your best whilst a pianist plays in the grand lobby where you are served canapés and champagne before taking your seat in one of the main dining rooms.

We truly loved it and can’t wait to return.

TIP: If looking for a scenic drive, I can highly recommend a drive through Glencoe where you get the wonderful mountains and wild deer. Head towards the Kingshouse Hotel as a reference point, you can have a decent lunch here and its close to the iconic single track road from Skyfall

Date of stay: February 2019
2  Thank JamieO1128

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at Inverlochy Castle Hotel.

We pride ourselves with high standards of service and the dinner in our Albert & Michel Roux Jnr Restaurant is one not to be missed.

It is always appreciated when our guests leave such positive feedback.

I do hope to welcome your return on your next visit.

Reviewed 25 September 2019 via mobile

This castle is situated in the Highlands of Scotland near Fort William.
Amazing service, exquisite food, and the elegant romantic castle as a backdrop is unbelievable! We had the three course dinner and ordered a delicious Bordeaux wine to enjoy!

1  Thank Doctorworldtraveler

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read you enjoyed your visit to Inverlochy Castle Hotel and you had a memorable experience. This is truly what we hope for our guest whilst staying with us.

It brings me so much joy to read that everything was up to your expectation and I will make sure your kind words will be passed to the team and we look forward to seeing you again,

Reviewed 20 September 2019 via mobile

A very grand place but we were welcomed very warmly, offered a choice of places to sit, and served with a sumptuous tea in a sumptuous room with chandeliers and a decorated ceiling and a crackling fire - it was perfect and we felt very comfortable and were very well looked after.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience of Inverlochy Castle.

The afternoon tea is very popular and we strive to offer a special treat to all our guest.

I will ensure to pass on your kind words to the team and we all hope to welcome your return in the near future.

Reviewed 19 September 2019 via mobile

We checked into the hotel with high expectations given the rates, however, we were very disappointed. The gate house is out by the highway where you turn into the hotel. As a result, you have traffic noise all night. In addition the TV’s never worked the entire 3 days we were there. The internet, when it was working, had a max speed of 1.4 so I had to use my own hotspot for internet. Finally, there is no room service to the gate house, no coffee maker and the “kitchen” consists of a sink and microwave. The gate house needs a major renovation and is not even close to comparable to the rooms in the main house . I would not recommend staying in the gate house room.

1  Thank 494jimy
InverlochyCastle, Manager at Inverlochy Castle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of Inverlochy Castle hotel, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave us your valuable feedback.

As I did when you checked out, I once again send my sincere apologies that our Gate lodge was not to your standards and the issues you highlighted to myself on check out will be rectified and i appreciate you bringing this to my attention.
I understand that you may not wish to return, but I do hope that should you return to Inverlochy that you contact myself directly, in order that I may assist with a booking.

Kind regards