“Ok...but over priced. ”

Tavern Cafe Bar
Ranked #12 of 70 Restaurants in Fort William
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At the Tavern a warm welcome, fantastic food and a great selection of wines, spirits, beers, soft drinks and coffee is always guaranteed!Located on Fort William High Street, the Tavern offers quality Gastropub style food. We offer lunch and evening meal menus.The Tavern is a popular destination for visitors and locals 12 months of the year. Our Head Chef takes great pride in sourcing local fresh produce which is prepared from fresh when you order.
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Went to The Tavern for an early dinner as we had seen plenty of advertisement for it. We both had Steak Pie... Which was very good, however the mash let the meal down, a bit lumpy for our liking. The atmosphere was good, service wasn't the best and probably not the best value for money.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

we go here regularly with friends for meals when they come to visit us. not one person we have ever taken there has complained about anything! always friendly service and always manage to take your booking! we are ALWAYS running late but when i phone ahead they are very understanding and it is always no trouble to them! will continue to keep going to the Tavern. Great food! :-) thanks guys.

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Popped in here after a drive via Glencoe. Service was friendly and fast! Food was great. We had the haggis, neeps and tatties which was piping hot and very tasty. E then had desserts, white chocolate & strawberry cheesecake and Baileys Bread & Butter pudding, both fantastic. Only thing I would criticise is that at £10.95 for haggis, it's abit overpriced but apart from that I could find no faults

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Really lovely meal here - I had the chicken skewer which did come on a skewer but hanging from a Hook above the fries - looked better than my description! Staff really friendly and chatty

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

I've always had great food from the tavern, they do takeaways also which is great but at the height of the summer I've been turned away and told "we don't do takeaways!" I'm not using up their space, I still pay full price on the menu and I'm willing to wait if it's busy so don't see the problem! Yet in the winter time they welcome my business. Not a good move in a small town! Apart from that, food and service is excellent every time!

1  Thank CWeir88