Imperial Hotel
Nevis Bank Inn(Fort William)
US$216
Bay Caledonian Hotel(Fort William)
US$91
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
US$873
US$810
Agoda.com
Clan Macduff Hotel(Fort William)
US$223
Highland Hotel(Fort William)
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
The West End Hotel(Fort William)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
Croit Anna Hotel(Fort William)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsjacuzzi bathbest western hotelexecutive roomcosy barfour poster bedcentral locationtown centrehigh streetcooked breakfastshort stayan overnight staysingle roomtrain stationcouple of nightsisle of skyestayed for one nightbiscuits
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 February 2014

This hotel is perfect for a weekend break away. Very clean rooms and helpful staff. Stayed for two nights in room 11, perfect (a little cozy!) Breakfast was okay, couldn't fault it. The free internet connection was hard to connect too. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2014

StaYed here 2 nights dinner bed and breakfast and food is very disgusting I wouldn't feed my dog it hotel and nice enough with no disabled access or lift food is clearly re heated and Like rubber we had to go out else where to eat worst hotel ever!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Arrived at the imperial hotel and was checked into our room (Room 3) which was supposed to be a superior room. A catalogue of basic faults and errors occurred. The room was freezing cold and had a damp smell. The radiators were switched off so I switched them on which you would expect to happen before you arrive. I tried to close the window in the bathroom but it would not close. It was very windy and noisy as this room looks down onto the busy And. I then sat on the bed to catch up on some news on the TV that you man hardly see because of the posts on the 4 poster bed. I found the
television was not working. I then got my tablet out and found the free Internet was also not working. I informed the reception and they said they were aware and we're trying to get it fixed. I then tried to fill the Jacuzzi bath that took about 15 minutes as there was no pressure in the tap. I then switched it on and it immediately filled with black pieces of scum from the inside of the pipes. I bit my to urge, pulled the plug out to find it took about 10 minutes to empty as the out pipe must have also been blocked. I refilled it again and switched it on. The same happened again so I called reception and they came up to look at it. He said he did not know how that was happening. I asked for the manager to contact me but last night but he never. I checked out of the hostel (sorry hotel) this morning and asked the reception what they were doing about all the problems. He had no answer for me and said the manager would be in contact. Guess what, no call from the manager. This is also supposed to be a 3 star hotel. They seriously need to go to room 3 and re-assess that room. The hooks that hold the curtain tags up are hanging out of the walls, the toilet seat is not straight, the furniture is old and tatty, one of the bedside lamps looks like it's about to fall over, the bath fills up when you have a shower as the water does not drain away quick enough, the fan in the bathroom sounds like a tractor engine, the window does not close. The room is also very noisy from road traffic. Other than that guys I have nothing more to say but don't pay extra for room 3.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin7937
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We stayed here overnight recently, on a b&b basis. It was easy to find, and easily spotted once in fort William town centre. There was a bit of confusion over room allocation, but was quickly and easily sorted out by sonny the assistant manager. The room was on the small side, but spotlessly clean with a massive window overlooking the loch. The bathroom was equally spotless, with lovely jacuzzi bath, and plenty of fresh towels etc. we ate dinner in the bar, which was nice pub fare, it was well cooked and presented. The hotel is in the centre of town just off the high street, so it was handy for popping out for a few drinks later on. The bed was comfy with nice clean linens and plenty of pillows and cushions, which I like. Breakfast was ok, nothing exciting. The coffee was lovely and nothing was too much trouble for the waiting staff. 1100 am checkout was a tad early for a Sunday morning, but that's how it is with most hotels, to allow for room cleaning etc. I will certainly be back in fort William and would not hesitate to stay at the imperial hotel. It's clean, warm, comfy and central.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank suzysnoozy
Reviewed 15 January 2014

We had our Christmas staff party here. There were about 30 of us who attended. From start to finish we had a great experience. The staff were very friendly and helpful when making the booking and on the night itself. The three course meal was tasty and enjoyed by everyone. Great portion size too, more than enough to satisfy the big appetites! There are a couple of minor points that would have made our excellent night even better: Once we had finished eating dinner if the tables were moved away there would have been more space to enjoy the dancing and great entertainment by Gunna Sound. The other small problem was the location of the bar in another room, it would have been better if the bar was opened in the main room itself, as this meant a bit of a trek for drinks and divided the group. Apart from that a very enjoyable evening and would book again 2014. Thanks again!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business