Imperial Hotel
US$220
US$160
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Clan Macduff Hotel(Fort William)
US$227
  • Breakfast included
US$209
PremierInn.com
Pitchup.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsjacuzzi bathbest western hotelexecutive roomcosy barfour poster bedcentral locationtown centrehigh streetcooked breakfastshort stayan overnight staysingle roomtrain stationcouple of nightsisle of skyestayed for one nightbiscuits
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here. The beds and pillows were very comfortable, and the rooms full of character. I thought they were quite roomy, actually, compared to other places we stayed on our trip. The colors were bright and cheerful. It was a short walk from the train station, and close to lots of shopping and restaurants. One note: if you have mobility problems, the multiple stairs might pose a problem. Even when on one floor, there would frequently be a few extra steps to get to some of the rooms. The breakfast was delicious. One of my favorite hotels of the trip.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I booked what I hoped would be a comfortable hotel before starting my National 3 Peaks 24 hour Challenge. After an 18 hour journey, I was not disappointed with my room which although small was perfect for one person. I didn't eat at the hotel during the evening but breakfast was excellent with welcoming staff. Unfortunately the shower door had become detached at the bottom which I was able to rectify myself and the bath towel had a hole in which error is the responsibility of the contracted lauderette. I would consider staying here again when in Fort William.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Keith H
Imperial H, General Manager at Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback on our hotel through Trip advisor. We are happy to learn that your stay at our hotel was up to your expectations and that we were able to make your stay memorable by providing you the positive experience. We endeavour to give to all our valued guests’ excellent standards. We will make sure that your comments are shared to all the Staff. The positive ratings you gave us on Trip advisor are greatly appreciated and we hope we have the opportunity to be at your service again in the near future.
In the meantime if there is anything we can do to assist you please do not hesitate to contact us directly at 01397 702040 or please email me at kanish.mahajan@sgehotels.com

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Stayed at the Imperial Hotel for two nights before heading further up into the Highlands. It served as a welcome stop off, very central to the shopping facilities, the Loch, the train station and of course Ben Nevis The room was perfectly comfortable, with a good sized bathroom, tea/coffee making facilities and a TV, as well as the much needed free internet access. The staff were all really friendly and I recommend the breakfast with a great view overlooking the Loch (a fantastic way to start the day). Really can't recommend this place enough and will definitely be using it as a stopping point in future visits to the Highlands. 10 out of 10!!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB

Reviewed 8 August 2014

This must be one of the worst of Best Western Hotels, I'm afraid the hotel needs a serious refurb. The view of turquoise green tiles in the bathroom was not good. Choice of restaurant menu for evening meal was very poor, better to go into the town were there was some very good restaurants and inns with very good selection of food. Would not stay there again until I was given a good report.

Room Tip: Wouldn't want to advise after suffering our room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for submitting your concern with regards to your recent stay at Best Western Imperial hotel and we offer you our sincere apologies that we couldn't meet your expectations. We strive in providing best possible services to each of our guests so that they can enjoy their stay at our establishments
we have taken your observations into considerations and we will do our best in using this feedback as an improvement so that each of the future guests can have a nice and enjoyable stay.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 01397 702040.

Kind regards

Kanish Mahajan

Reviewed 7 August 2014

I have stayed in the hotel during last week of July the location of the hotel is excelent. Right in the town centre as well not far from the scenic hills of Ben Nevis . The hotel staff were very helpful with the local infomation and food was great. The hotel was value for money and would definetly recommend.

Liked — Friendly staff, food, rooms,

Room Tip: Ask for room 3
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback on our hotel through Trip advisor. All feedback we receive is greatly appreciated and we endeavour to make everyone’s stay here with us as pleasurable as possible.