Crolinnhe
Nevis Bank Inn(Fort William)
US$301
US$316
US$299
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Croit Anna Hotel(Fort William)
US$123
US$155
PremierInn.com
Highland Hotel(Fort William)
  • Restaurant
The West End Hotel(Fort William)
  • Breakfast included
The Factor's House(Fort William)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscomplimentary whiskeyb bslipper bathone nightbreakfast was delicioustea and biscuitsbeautiful housedrawing roomthe perfect hostguest houseloch linnheon arrivalstayed longerelevated positionwonderful stayguest loungekippers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Unfortunately we only had one night in this beautiful b&b. Sophie, the hostess, is welcoming without being overbearing, bringing us tea and shortbread on the terrace on arrival. The room was large and luxurious, perfect for a relaxing last night on our Scottish trip. Would definitely recommend!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Thank you Sophie for a wonderful (albeit short) stay at Crolinnhe Guest House. Great hospitality and delicious breakfast at a beautiful guest house in a breathtaking location. Only a short walk to the city centre of Fort William.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Lundy Suite and had an amazing view of Loch Linnhe.
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My fiance and I stayed here only for one night during our recent 2 week trip to the UK and of all the B&B's we stayed in this one made us feel like royalty. Sophie was very warm and hospitable and the home itself was fabulous. Plush, comforting and all in all very relaxing. We stayed in the Linnhe Suite with a view of Loch Linnhe and it was simply breathtaking. I can't say enough wonderful things about this place.

Also a side note: The bed was superb. Like sleeping on a cloud.

Room Tip: The Linnhe Suite has an amazing room, spacious bathroom and a very comfortable bed.
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Our one-night stay at Crolinnhe was, by far, the highlight of our recently holiday to Scotland. We booked into the Linnhe Suite, which was described as a "room featuring a spacious bathroom with a spa bath with views overlooking Loch Linnhe at the front of the house". That one sentence could not prepare us for just how glorious this room was. But, I'm getting ahead of myself.

Pulling into Crolinnhe, we had a lovely view over the beautiful garden and Loch Linnhe in the near distance. The weather was relatively fine, but from the start we could tell that a stay at Crolinnhe during summer would mean some lovely afternoons sitting in the beautiful garden.

Owner, Sophie, welcomed us warmly and took us to our room. Our jaws dropped when we walked into one of the most gorgeous (and largest) B&B rooms we'd ever seen. The bathroom was equally impressive, with a large spa bath, shower and chaise longue.

Sophie offered us coffee in the lounge, which I happily accepted, my husband opting for a glass of the complimentary whisky on offer.

Sophie offered to give us some restaurant recommendations and also to make any bookings for us. She made us feel really welcome and looked after.

The bed was incredibly comfortable and spacious and we both slept very well.

Breakfast the following morning was delicious. A choice was presented the evening before, with a cooked breakfast on offer, as well as porridge, cereal, toast etc. The porridge was presented with a pot of cream and a small jug of whisky! If you've never had porride with cream, whisky and brown sugar - you really need to try it, it was glorious.

All in all, our stay at Crolinnhe was an absolute joy. We are already talking about our next trip to Scotland and this will definitely be one of the places we stay.

Room Tip: The Linnhe Suite is worth the extra few quid it costs. Spacious, amazing bathroom and glorious views.
1  Thank RinnyWee
Reviewed 2 May 2014

This was definately a gem on our tour around Scotland. The high quality and detail made this a very beautiful place to rest. The room with a view to the loch was beautiful. Once I saw the bathroom my jaw dropped - had I just entered a spa. This is still the best bathroom I've ever experienced - B&B luxury.

I rate this place 5 out of 5, but to give some room for improvement.
-The booking process was a bit outdated needing to give credit card details over the phone or email. After receiving spam from B&Bs address (I assume that the B&B's computer was hijacked) I was glad to give these over the phone yet I can't help feeling that this practice is a blast from the past. (this was Jul-2013)
-The attention to detail and cleanliness (which make the place great) is so high, that sometime's I felt the mood a bit tense.
These are the reasons I gave this 4/5 for service.

Anyway, I still feel that as whole this was a 5 star B&B as other areas are so strong. One must consider how the issues above affect to you.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view to the loch. E.g. Crolinnhe suite was superb.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple