My wife and I traveled up to Fort William on the Caledonian Sleeper for a few days walking in the area. The hotel is very conveniently just 5 minutes walk from the station. The hotel staff were friendly, helpful and efficient. The hotel was clean and comfortable and feels as if recent investment has been well spent. The food at breakfast and dinner was excellent . This is one of the best hotels I have stayed in for a while. Thoroughly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unpack, unwind & enjoy!We offer modern comfortable accommodation. Our bedrooms have been designed with you in mind and you will find everything required for a relaxing stay.Rooms are stylishly decorated using walnut wood furniture & luxury fabrics. * Single rooms have double beds * Double rooms have king-size or super king beds * Twin rooms and rooms for guests with mobility difficulties are also available. * Suites have super king beds and lounges with double sofa beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nevis Bank Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nevis Bank Hotel Fort William
- Nevis Bank Fort William
- Nevis Bank Inn Fort William, Scotland