Stayed one night in late May, we had two different room types, one upstairs (no lift) at the front of the property (no view to speak of) and the disabled room on the ground floor behind reception.
Both rooms were spacious with huge modern bathrooms.
Although at the front of the hotel our room was not affected by road noise (there is a busy main road just outside). It was a bit hot in the room and the only way we could cool it down was to open the window.
The upstairs corridors have those annoying lights that are on motion sensors.
There is no lift at the property so if you have a lot of luggage then this could be an issue.
The highlight of our stay was the excellent on site restaurant where we had dinner and breakfast - it seems to be the restaurant of choice for locals in the area too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unpack, unwind & enjoy!We offer modern comfortable accommodation. Our bedrooms have been designed with you in mind and you will find everything required for a relaxing stay.Rooms are stylishly decorated using walnut wood furniture & luxury fabrics. * Single rooms have double beds * Double rooms have king-size or super king beds * Twin rooms and rooms for guests with mobility difficulties are also available. * Suites have super king beds and lounges with double sofa beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nevis Bank Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nevis Bank Hotel Fort William
- Nevis Bank Fort William
- Nevis Bank Inn Fort William, Scotland