Stayed one night as taking the Jacobite Steam Train the following morning. Smallish room but was not planning to spend a lot of time it in. Well appointed in that the bathroom had toiletries and a hairdryer. All the staff were very pleasant. Had dinner in the hotel but we booked it being a Friday evening. Meal was excellent. Breakfast the following was very nice. Small selection but everything you could possibly need. I had the eggs benedict which was nice as you don't see this on breakfast menus very often. 10 min walk to town centre and train centre. Plenty of parking at the train station and it was free all day - result !. Would stay here again if in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unpack, unwind & enjoy!We offer modern comfortable accommodation. Our bedrooms have been designed with you in mind and you will find everything required for a relaxing stay.Rooms are stylishly decorated using walnut wood furniture & luxury fabrics. * Single rooms have double beds * Double rooms have king-size or super king beds * Twin rooms and rooms for guests with mobility difficulties are also available. * Suites have super king beds and lounges with double sofa beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Nevis Bank Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nevis Bank Hotel Fort William
- Nevis Bank Fort William
- Nevis Bank Inn Fort William, Scotland