We were staying in a suite and could hear everything from the bathroom next door. Lots of stairs to the room and no lifts to go to the second floor. Not good when you have been travelling all day. Good choice in the restaurant but there was a couple of issues with the meal. Steak not cooked properly, wrong sauce on the duck (should have been gluten free) which meant the meal was disjointed as we did not eat at the same time. For the amount we paid it was not good value for money. Would not stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unpack, unwind & enjoy!We offer modern comfortable accommodation. Our bedrooms have been designed with you in mind and you will find everything required for a relaxing stay.Rooms are stylishly decorated using walnut wood furniture & luxury fabrics. * Single rooms have double beds * Double rooms have king-size or super king beds * Twin rooms and rooms for guests with mobility difficulties are also available. * Suites have super king beds and lounges with double sofa beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Nevis Bank Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nevis Bank Hotel Fort William
- Nevis Bank Fort William
- Nevis Bank Inn Fort William, Scotland