“You get what you expect”

Brewers Fayre Loch Iall
Ranked #40 of 70 Restaurants in Fort William
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I don't really don't like going to these places at all, but sometimes it just makes sense. It was right next door to the Premier Inn, where we were staying, and it was pouring with rain - easiest choice. The place was busy, full of noisy kids, and people determined to extract the maximum possible value from the 'all you can eat' buffets. We both ordered our food from the vast menu which was promptly delivered. For the low price I guess it was fine and was OK value. The guy on the bar had bit of an attitude when my credit card failed to register correctly, but the manager was very friendly and was constantly running around making sure everyone had what they needed. Nothing special, but does what it says.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

OK if you cant be bothered going elsewhere.
Friendly staff.
One complaint though, The self help Costa Coffee machine produces tasty but barely warm coffee. I'm an adult I ca cope with boiling beverages.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

No complaints about the service or the food all good
Staff very friendly ...food was hot and quick to the table

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Enjoyed my meal and service was efficient however the staff having a wee moan about their jobs and wee slagging session should be kept for out of bar area where customers are. Breakfast standard but I have to say having the cooked breakfast as a help yourself is quick and easy but the food wasn't that hot and I did in fact end up ordering poached eggs as they are cooked fresh to order.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

We visited twice while on holiday the staff are helpful and friendly, the food was lovely, it was clean and i would visit again