i have just come back from this hotel on a 5 day trip with shearings.Food excellent entertainment good rooms good.The only down side was that they do not have a lounge area which is what is needed,because when i was there you could hear people talking loudly while the artists were on which i thought was really bad.They could do with having maybe a mini bus shuttle service to take guests into the city that would generate money into the hotel Other than that i enjoyed my break in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated directly opposite Loch Linnhe, you can admire the fantastic views of the beautiful surrounding wooded hills and mountains from this hotel. Along with the dining room and pleasant lounge area, all front facing rooms offer super views of the breathtaking Loch Linnhe. The comfortable lounge and ballroom host entertainment most nights, often with a distinct Scottish flavour which is perfect for unwinding after a day’s sightseeing or exploring. A number of rooms have been recently refurbished to increase the capacity at this popular hotel and there is a convenient lift that serves all floors. At nine miles long and over a mile wide and with Ben Nevis towering above, Loch Linnhe is one of Scotland’s natural treasures. The hotel is also just two miles south of the town centre of Fort William, known as the outdoor capital of Britain, and here you can explore the many small and interesting shops and museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bay Caledonian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caledonian Fort William
- Caledonian Hotel Fort William
- Fort William Caledonian Hotel
- Bay Caledonian Hotel Fort William, Scotland