We booked two nights following walking the West Highland Way. The room we had was large and front facing. The bed was huge!
All the staff were helpful especially the cleaner who was not fazed when faced with a barking dog.
The food was exceptional. The watress was friendly and informal which suited the atmosphere. The breakfast was lovely particular small touches such as warm couisants. On such lovely eveings it was nice to have coffee outside in the garden.
I will be arranging another visit in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lime Tree in the 1850 former Church Manse, is a 3 star Small Hotel, a fantastic Art Gallery and arts studio and an award winning fresh food Restaurant AA Two Rosette and Silver Eat Scotland Award overlooking Loch Linnhe in the centre of Fort William - the 'Outdoor Capital of the UK.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Lime Tree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lime Tree Hotel Fort William
- Lime Tree Fort William
- Lime Tree Hotel Fort William
- The Lime Tree Fort William, Scotland