Doesn't quite live up to the high standards on the website. There was no lock on the bathroom door,the lighting in the bedroom didn't work, the shower door leaked and no one in the hotel could operate the newly installed digital TV. The drying room was a cupboard, no warmer than any other room in the hotel. Beware of complaining though, as you will be verbally abused by the owner. This made the end of our stay very uncomfortable.
The hotel's saving grace is the wonderful food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lime Tree in the 1850 former Church Manse, is a 3 star Small Hotel, a fantastic Art Gallery and arts studio and an award winning fresh food Restaurant AA Two Rosette and Silver Eat Scotland Award overlooking Loch Linnhe in the centre of Fort William - the 'Outdoor Capital of the UK.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Lime Tree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lime Tree Hotel Fort William
- Lime Tree Fort William
- Lime Tree Hotel Fort William
- The Lime Tree Fort William, Scotland