Stayed here after finishing the WHW. Room was at the top of the hotel and was very nice, though some small criticisms. The bathroom mirror was only suitable for very short people and one of the lights in the room was wired to the communal lights in the hall, which caused a bit of a fright when it was switched on at midnight!
We ate in the restaurant which was very, very nice. Breakfast in the morning was also good, with an excellent choice, though they had no bread when we stayed!
Well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lime Tree in the 1850 former Church Manse, is a 3 star Small Hotel, a fantastic Art Gallery and arts studio and an award winning fresh food Restaurant AA Two Rosette and Silver Eat Scotland Award overlooking Loch Linnhe in the centre of Fort William - the 'Outdoor Capital of the UK.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Lime Tree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lime Tree Hotel Fort William
- Lime Tree Fort William
- Lime Tree Hotel Fort William
- The Lime Tree Fort William, Scotland