Spent a night here last week. Nice friendly welcome, was even shown to the room rather than the usual directions you're given. Huge comfortable bed and decent bathroom. There was an odd few quirks, the power outlets were at skirting board level, the kettle cord didn't reach so i had to sit the kettle on the floor to make coffee. However a decent courtesy tray with shortbread made up for that. The lounges with comfy sofas and open coal fires were very inviting and relaxing at the end of the day. Breakfast was a delight, a good selection, all freshly prepared by the chef in the kitchen open to the dining room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lime Tree in the 1850 former Church Manse, is a 3 star Small Hotel, a fantastic Art Gallery and arts studio and an award winning fresh food Restaurant AA Two Rosette and Silver Eat Scotland Award overlooking Loch Linnhe in the centre of Fort William - the 'Outdoor Capital of the UK.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Lime Tree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lime Tree Hotel Fort William
- Lime Tree Fort William
- Lime Tree Hotel Fort William
- The Lime Tree Fort William, Scotland