Really nice hotel; friendly atmosphere. Well equipped rooms and unusually for a Scottish hotel - wifi access in the bedrooms.
The restaurant is however the jewel in the crown. Think I tried most dishes on the menu over the 3 nights and I was never disappointed. The dishes are exciting without being pretentious. I loved the use of local ingredients, and the portions were quite adequate even after long days bagging Munros.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lime Tree in the 1850 former Church Manse, is a 3 star Small Hotel, a fantastic Art Gallery and arts studio and an award winning fresh food Restaurant AA Two Rosette and Silver Eat Scotland Award overlooking Loch Linnhe in the centre of Fort William - the 'Outdoor Capital of the UK.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Lime Tree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lime Tree Hotel Fort William
- Lime Tree Fort William
- Lime Tree Hotel Fort William
- The Lime Tree Fort William, Scotland