Innseagan House Hotel
US$307
US$226
US$253
US$220
Nevis Bank Inn(Fort William)
US$206
Hotels.com
Alexandra Hotel(Fort William)
US$278
US$170
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Bay Caledonian Hotel(Fort William)
US$105
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Clan Macduff Hotel(Fort William)
US$174
  • Breakfast included
US$148
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Fort William(Fort William)(Great Value!)
US$106
Travelodge
US$112
US$24
Pitchup.com
All reviewscoal firebrilliant staywalk into townan evening mealhome from homeplenty of parkingamazing viewswarm welcomelochfortinvernessben
Reviewed 26 November 2012

The laid-back atmosphere was great. My 2 friends and I shared a "family room" and while it wasn't lush, the beds were comfortable, the room was clean, and the water pressure in the shower was fantastic. The walls are a bit thin... but we didn't have any problems.
The staff was very accommodating and though we were only staying for a single evening as we passed north from Durham around Loch Ness and back south for my Thanksgiving holiday I wish we could have stayed longer. The food was cooked to order on our schedule and very tasty. I spent much of the evening in the lounge by a cracking fire with freshly roasted chestnuts (I had mentioned I had never tried them). I could see this being a fantastic stay for individuals hiking or climbing in the area... wether a family, couple, or group for a stag/hen weekend.

Room Tip: Try to get a room with a view of the Loch. Our room was on the back side and had a view of the hill, a little waterfall, and the usual "hidden" items such as the trash cans.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Creecher4
Alexandra B, Manager at Innseagan House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2012

Thank you very much for you review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and the roasted chestnuts. I hope you had an enjoyable weekend and your stay in Scotland was inspiring. Thank you again. I hope you have a great Christmas and good new year

Reviewed 15 November 2012

We had a lovely time in Fort William and thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Innseagan Hotel. After a lovely day out walking it was a pleasure to go back and warm up by the coal fire and enjoy a whisky. The atmosphere was just as we imagined a lovely Scottish hotel to be. The staff were very polite and helpful and Alexandra made our stay very relaxing and enjoyable. The food was delicious and had a great choice on the menu. We will definitely be returning to Innseagan and Fort William in the near future. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kirsty R
Alexandra B, Manager at Innseagan House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2012

Thank you very much for your review. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope you will come again @ Innseagan.

Reviewed 13 November 2012

I stayed here with a friend for 2 nights, the staff were fantastic, couldn't do enough to help us, and made us feel at home. rooms were lovely, good food, amazing views, what more do you want? we will definetely be back....loved chilling out in the lounge, by the coal fire, with our cocktails.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank mum2_4boys

Thank you Jinty and Donna. I am so glad you had won the raffle with Kidney Kids and that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope you come back another time and have a great Christmas and New Year.

Reviewed 13 November 2012

My partner and I took my aunt and her friend to this hotel (they are in their late 70's) for a wee break from Friday to Sunday first week in November and they really enjoyed themselves. The staff were friendly and rooms were comfy enough. Breakfast and dinner were enjoyable and meals were reasonably priced. Fort William itself is a beautiful place to see and I would definately recommend staying in Innseagn! (Must like dogs though as they have two beautiful dogs who are very friendly)

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank KatiecooScotland

Thank you so much for your review and we are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Bear and Sheila ( our dogs) are doing great and we hope you will come back next year with your dogs for another great stay in Fort William.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. There was a warm and friendly atmosphere and a brilliant coal fire to dry our sodden walking boots after a day on the mountains. The food and staff were brilliant, accommodation outstanding. Alexandra was extremely helpful and friendly. The room and ensuite were more than adequate, just like being at home. We will be visiting again very soon!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your generous review and we will look forward to your stay with us again.