“My favourite fish and chip shop!”

Sammy's Fish and Chip Shop
Ranked #23 of 69 Restaurants in Fort William
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I have been visiting Sammy's for a treat when I'm in the area since I was wee and he had a fish and chip van. The fish is fresh, the chips are just right and the service is great.

1  Thank carter1972

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Great fish supper freshly cooked, just right and friendly helpful staff. What more could you ask for!

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Outstanding fish and chips served here. The curry sauce is also amazing! Nice atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff & Sammy is very accommodating & serves with a smile! Definitely going back for a visit next time I am in Fort William, recommend this place to anyone!!

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Order a kebab, didnt get salad. Not the first time this place has forgot something. But it is the last.

1  Thank MrInfidel
Reviewed 18 November 2013

It's been some years since I had to go onto a gluten-free diet and not been able to go to a chippy since. Then I find Sammy's on a visit to Fort William. Phone them up to order it and about 30 minutes later pick up a container of cod in a beautiful gluten-free batter with chips and mushy peas. I had difficulty coping with the size of the portion but believe me, it was so good I forced every bit of it down. Sammy does ordinary fish and chips too and I am sure they are every bit as good and don't need to be ordered.