Sammy's is in the Caol area of Ft William, a takeaway fish and chip shop that also boasts a large counter dedicated to the sale of sweets and cigarettes.
1. Tasty haddock, chips and mushy peas
2. Extensive menu
3. Clearly popular with local people
4. Characterful design on the bespoke boxes for the fish and chips
5. To a tourist, a fascinating snapshot of Caol life
1. It's tricky to find unless you know where you're going
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.