A very well run hotel on the outskirts of Fort William. Hotel was spotlessly clean and elevated location gave fabulous views over the Loch from the lounge and dining room. Bedroom contained everything necessary for a comfortable stay and staff were efficient and friendly. Genuine "Highland Hospitality" and good value for money. Also free wi-fi internet access.
Fort William is a good base for touring though the town itself, apart from waterfront, seems to have lost much of its character...a sad result of barborous town planners in the 1960's.and the influx of High Street chain stores. Anyway enough moaning about my pet gripes!
For good dining the seafood restaurant The Crannog was excellent and should not disappoint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a STB 3 Star establishment situated just 2 miles south of Fort William on the A82, overlooking loch Linnhe, with outstanding views of magnificent highland scenery. Well-appointed en-suite bedrooms with colour television, hospitality tray etc. Large choice dinner menu. Delicious bar suppers. Fine selection of malt whiskies. Large car park. This friendly family run hotel is dedicated in providing good quality and value hospitality. Sorry No Pets accepted ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Clan Macduff Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clan Macduff Fort William
- Hotel Clan Macduff
- Clan Macduff Hotel Fort William, Scotland