My friend and I are were on holiday from Canada and along with my sister, we originally wanted to see Oban. All the hotels were booked there so we tried Fort William. Very glad we did as we were fortunate enough to find and book rooms in the Clan Macduff Hotel for three nights from 23rd May. When we arrived in Fort William the weather was just terrible but the staff at the hotel were so gracious and helpful the weather was soon forgotten. The food was mouth watering to the point that if you stay for any length of time you will certainly gain weight. When we come back to Scotland again I will definitely return to the Clan Macduff Hotel. I will certainly recommend this hotel to all my friends in Canada. Thanks to all the staff for taking such good care of us .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a STB 3 Star establishment situated just 2 miles south of Fort William on the A82, overlooking loch Linnhe, with outstanding views of magnificent highland scenery. Well-appointed en-suite bedrooms with colour television, hospitality tray etc. Large choice dinner menu. Delicious bar suppers. Fine selection of malt whiskies. Large car park. This friendly family run hotel is dedicated in providing good quality and value hospitality. Sorry No Pets accepted ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Clan Macduff Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clan Macduff Fort William
- Hotel Clan Macduff
- Clan Macduff Hotel Fort William, Scotland