We just stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. The Location is absoultely amazing for scenery. Right opposite the Loch and beautiful to wake upto in the morning.
The hotel itself is about right for a 3 star, nothing particularly special but nice enough to be comfortable. Dinner was pretty pricey though as were the bar meals and we didn't eat there because of this. Breakfast was excellent however.
Only gripe was probably the rooms, which were a little dated. The shower was pretty useless power wise and the bed very uncomfortable.
All in all though, we liked it and would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a STB 3 Star establishment situated just 2 miles south of Fort William on the A82, overlooking loch Linnhe, with outstanding views of magnificent highland scenery. Well-appointed en-suite bedrooms with colour television, hospitality tray etc. Large choice dinner menu. Delicious bar suppers. Fine selection of malt whiskies. Large car park. This friendly family run hotel is dedicated in providing good quality and value hospitality. Sorry No Pets accepted ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Clan Macduff Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clan Macduff Fort William
- Hotel Clan Macduff
- Clan Macduff Hotel Fort William, Scotland