We were desperate to escape from a disappointing hotel in Fort William & called here on spec. I asked the most helpful young receptionist if it was possible to have a room with a nice view, she went through the list a couple or 3 times desperately looking for something as if it was a compulsory requirement. She then announced AAHHHH there's one across the carpark. We were shown a first floor room with a fantastic view overlooking Loch Linnhe. The room had everything we needed.
Both the evening meal & breakfast were excellent. Plenty of free carpark space &&&&& they take dogs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a STB 3 Star establishment situated just 2 miles south of Fort William on the A82, overlooking loch Linnhe, with outstanding views of magnificent highland scenery. Well-appointed en-suite bedrooms with colour television, hospitality tray etc. Large choice dinner menu. Delicious bar suppers. Fine selection of malt whiskies. Large car park. This friendly family run hotel is dedicated in providing good quality and value hospitality. Sorry No Pets accepted ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Clan Macduff Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clan Macduff Fort William
- Hotel Clan Macduff
- Clan Macduff Hotel Fort William, Scotland