Clan MacDuff provides a case of extremes. On the positive side, the location, overlooking the loch, is very pleasant, especially for sunsets; the staff were pleasant and helpful; the lounges and restaurants were well located and comfortable, and the food wholesome. on the negative side, the bedrooms were 'tired', and in desperate need of an upgrade. Additionally, thin walls, ceilings and doors ensured that we heard all of the activities from neighbouring rooms and walkways.
However, the positives generally outweighed the negatives, and travelers will likely find the 'Clan MacDuff' value for money if traveling through Fort William.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a STB 3 Star establishment situated just 2 miles south of Fort William on the A82, overlooking loch Linnhe, with outstanding views of magnificent highland scenery. Well-appointed en-suite bedrooms with colour television, hospitality tray etc. Large choice dinner menu. Delicious bar suppers. Fine selection of malt whiskies. Large car park. This friendly family run hotel is dedicated in providing good quality and value hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Clan Macduff Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clan Macduff Fort William
- Hotel Clan Macduff
- Clan Macduff Hotel Fort William, Scotland