The hotel is a little bit out of town, too fear to walk but fine if you have a car. Not a bad hotel, looks good from the outside, plenty of parking, room was a nice size, clean and comfortable. Service from all staff was very good, friendly and attentive. Evening meal and breakfast were quite good and the views from the dining area over the lake opposite are simply breathtaking. The views certainly enhance the hotel. Room was a bit dated but comfortable nonetheless, and pricing I thought was reasonable. Not 5 star, but then they didn't charge 5 star prices. We found our stay here comfortable and relaxing, and have no hesitation in staying here again when next in Fort William.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a STB 3 Star establishment situated just 2 miles south of Fort William on the A82, overlooking loch Linnhe, with outstanding views of magnificent highland scenery. Well-appointed en-suite bedrooms with colour television, hospitality tray etc. Large choice dinner menu. Delicious bar suppers. Fine selection of malt whiskies. Large car park. This friendly family run hotel is dedicated in providing good quality and value hospitality. Sorry No Pets accepted ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Clan Macduff Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clan Macduff Fort William
- Hotel Clan Macduff
- Clan Macduff Hotel Fort William, Scotland