Took a room with my wife for the weekend after many B&Bs in Fort Williams had no vacancies.
I was surprised for the better with the size of the room, the room cleanliness, the hotel breakfast and the spirit selection at the hotel bar.
All in all I spent 3 nights while taking day trips to Glencoe, Loch Ness, Inverness and Skye.
As this hotel is outside the town center and not within walking distance it's suitable only if you have a vehicle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a STB 3 Star establishment situated just 2 miles south of Fort William on the A82, overlooking loch Linnhe, with outstanding views of magnificent highland scenery. Well-appointed en-suite bedrooms with colour television, hospitality tray etc. Large choice dinner menu. Delicious bar suppers. Fine selection of malt whiskies. Large car park. This friendly family run hotel is dedicated in providing good quality and value hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Clan Macduff Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clan Macduff Fort William
- Hotel Clan Macduff
- Clan Macduff Hotel Fort William, Scotland