Not our first visit to this hotel but it will be our last. We have visited this hotel on more that a few occasions over the last 10 years and have always enjoyed our stay but this stay was very different. The room we had on this occasion was a very small "double room" with an extremely poor mattress which needs replacing as soon as possible, as does the TV which did not work all of our visit. We reported the TV and another one was found but this one didn't work either. We were told it was probably the reception and nothing was done and no apology was given!. It has becoming quite expensive for what is offered compared with other hotels in the area. Breakfast is very good but bar meals are expensive for what is on offer. The views from the front of the hotel are wonderful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a STB 3 Star establishment situated just 2 miles south of Fort William on the A82, overlooking loch Linnhe, with outstanding views of magnificent highland scenery. Well-appointed en-suite bedrooms with colour television, hospitality tray etc. Large choice dinner menu. Delicious bar suppers. Fine selection of malt whiskies. Large car park. This friendly family run hotel is dedicated in providing good quality and value hospitality. Sorry No Pets accepted ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Clan Macduff Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clan Macduff Fort William
- Hotel Clan Macduff
- Clan Macduff Hotel Fort William, Scotland