We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights in the annexx away from the main hotel, very small double room, where the dressing table was placed it was a tight squeeze to get through the door, very small tv high up in the corner of the room which had poor reception
Shower was attached to bath very old system and a rubber mat to stand on !!!!
Everything was clean but the mattress on the bed was awful very thin and very uncomfortable.
The food was ok but the price very high for what you got.
The breakfast was good but the room very crowded you need to squeeze past people move chairs to get to your tables.
The "puffin place" is situated in the wrong place, yes there still is people that smoke, if they moved the shelter around the corner im sure everyone would be happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a STB 3 Star establishment situated just 2 miles south of Fort William on the A82, overlooking loch Linnhe, with outstanding views of magnificent highland scenery. Well-appointed en-suite bedrooms with colour television, hospitality tray etc. Large choice dinner menu. Delicious bar suppers. Fine selection of malt whiskies. Large car park. This friendly family run hotel is dedicated in providing good quality and value hospitality. Sorry No Pets accepted ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Priceline so you can book your Clan Macduff Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clan Macduff Fort William
- Hotel Clan Macduff
- Clan Macduff Hotel Fort William, Scotland