My wife and I stayed here for two nights and had a very pleasant double room with a fantastic view over the loch. The receptionist was a little frosty on arrival but she did show us up to our room, giving a run down of the facilities as she went. The room itself was a good size, very clean and tidy with everything needed for a short stay. We ate in the restaurant on both evenings and found the menu offered a good choice. The food was delicious and well presented although quite pricey for what it was. There was a nice bar area but the range of beer on offer was poor. Although there was a Guinness pump on the bar, it was served from a can. The breakfast was excellent and really set us up for the day ahead. The hotel is quite a way out of Fort William - we did walk it from the station on one occasion but it took us 45 minutes at a brisk pace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a STB 3 Star establishment situated just 2 miles south of Fort William on the A82, overlooking loch Linnhe, with outstanding views of magnificent highland scenery. Well-appointed en-suite bedrooms with colour television, hospitality tray etc. Large choice dinner menu. Delicious bar suppers. Fine selection of malt whiskies. Large car park. This friendly family run hotel is dedicated in providing good quality and value hospitality. Sorry No Pets accepted ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Clan Macduff Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clan Macduff Fort William
- Hotel Clan Macduff
- Clan Macduff Hotel Fort William, Scotland