We stayed at this hotel last week, greeted by an exceptionally welcoming lady who showed us to the room, which was very clean, modern, warm, and inviting, Beautiful view over the loch to the mountains beyond. Although we stayed for two nights, we had already made arrangements to eat out with friends so can not comment on the restaurant, except to say that breakfast in the morning was excellent, with very helpful and friendly staff. We spoke to the owner as we left, very very pleasant lady who wished us well and gave advice on local attractions, Excellent value for money in a beautiful setting, Would highly recommend and return .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a STB 3 Star establishment situated just 2 miles south of Fort William on the A82, overlooking loch Linnhe, with outstanding views of magnificent highland scenery. Well-appointed en-suite bedrooms with colour television, hospitality tray etc. Large choice dinner menu. Delicious bar suppers. Fine selection of malt whiskies. Large car park. This friendly family run hotel is dedicated in providing good quality and value hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Clan Macduff Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clan Macduff Fort William
- Hotel Clan Macduff
- Clan Macduff Hotel Fort William, Scotland