Stayed for 1 night early April as a base for our climb up Ben Nevis. Had 2 dogs and we all received a warm welcome. Room very clean and furnished in a traditional style. Loved the tartan carpets in the corridors which looked brand new. Lovely communal areas - breakfast room was beautiful and waiting staff efficient and friendly. Breakfast ( I had veggie) was fine, would definitely stay there again ... as already commented on in previous reviews stunning views!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a STB 3 Star establishment situated just 2 miles south of Fort William on the A82, overlooking loch Linnhe, with outstanding views of magnificent highland scenery. Well-appointed en-suite bedrooms with colour television, hospitality tray etc. Large choice dinner menu. Delicious bar suppers. Fine selection of malt whiskies. Large car park. This friendly family run hotel is dedicated in providing good quality and value hospitality. Sorry No Pets accepted ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Clan Macduff Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clan Macduff Fort William
- Hotel Clan Macduff
- Clan Macduff Hotel Fort William, Scotland