stayed the 9th and 10th May 2014, Hotel very clean, wonderful views , breakfast and dinner excellant.came with family and friends,have nothing bad to say about this hotel at all all the staff were friendly , would come back at any time,my sons did the west highland way with friend who has completed the walk 3 times now, in honour of their father who has passed away and did the walk some years earlier , and who loved Scotland, so thank you for a most enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a STB 3 Star establishment situated just 2 miles south of Fort William on the A82, overlooking loch Linnhe, with outstanding views of magnificent highland scenery. Well-appointed en-suite bedrooms with colour television, hospitality tray etc. Large choice dinner menu. Delicious bar suppers. Fine selection of malt whiskies. Large car park. This friendly family run hotel is dedicated in providing good quality and value hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Clan Macduff Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clan Macduff Fort William
- Hotel Clan Macduff
- Clan Macduff Hotel Fort William, Scotland