We stayed for two nights in July '14. The staff was just super. They were attentive for check-in and were very good as wait staff in the restaurant. We had lots of questions and special requests and we were met with smiles and really positive attitudes. The restaurant selections were pretty good, traditional homey type meals. The decor is dated but very clean. Too far to walk to Fort William but there is plenty of parking at the hotel and in town. The Town itself is very charming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a STB 3 Star establishment situated just 2 miles south of Fort William on the A82, overlooking loch Linnhe, with outstanding views of magnificent highland scenery. Well-appointed en-suite bedrooms with colour television, hospitality tray etc. Large choice dinner menu. Delicious bar suppers. Fine selection of malt whiskies. Large car park. This friendly family run hotel is dedicated in providing good quality and value hospitality. Sorry No Pets accepted ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Clan Macduff Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clan Macduff Fort William
- Hotel Clan Macduff
- Clan Macduff Hotel Fort William, Scotland