Spent 3 nights at the Clan MacDuff hotel 25-28 July 2014. Excellent hotel, very comfortable, pleasant and welcoming staff on Reception and waiting staff at breakfast had the whole breakfast routine working like clockwork! Lovely breakfasts, great choice. Tartan carpets throughout made me feel at home and reminded me of my youth. If you are looking for good quality rooms and furnishings with very comfortable beds and great attention to detail then this is the hotel for you. If you are looking for minimalist, contemporary furnishings then look elsewhere but you will be the loser. Everything was spotlessly clean, excellent free wifi and wonderful view and balcony at front of hotel. A couple of miles outside Fort William but no problem if you have a car - there is a pavement to walk into Fort William but the traffic feels very close. Plenty of parking spaces. Food in bar lounge very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a STB 3 Star establishment situated just 2 miles south of Fort William on the A82, overlooking loch Linnhe, with outstanding views of magnificent highland scenery. Well-appointed en-suite bedrooms with colour television, hospitality tray etc. Large choice dinner menu. Delicious bar suppers. Fine selection of malt whiskies. Large car park. This friendly family run hotel is dedicated in providing good quality and value hospitality. Sorry No Pets accepted ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Clan Macduff Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clan Macduff Fort William
- Hotel Clan Macduff
- Clan Macduff Hotel Fort William, Scotland