I find it very strange to read some of the comments made in past reviews, even more so when 2 reviews are made concerning to same week. Examples .... The food was tasteless v/s The food was fantastic...this has been repeated with all aspects...Rooms..Staff...Cleanliness etc etc
One reviewer gave" Location" only one point, he goes to Scotland to the Highlands and then moans at the Views, what was he expecting ? flat fields of Tulips and Windmills !. I can only presume he has no soul and he likes his hotels to be modern, plain. plastic.
I on the other hand like them to have history which most of the Scottish one"s do.
So onto my review
Service/Staff... top notch from arriving to departing even including one day of 3 Coach trips dining, strange that 10 of 12 members of staff we meet were Scottish when one reviewer stated they were all from Eastern Europe and could not understand English
Rooms Etc...Top notch all that was promised was delivered, good view etc and OK the TV reception is not great but the rests was as stated
Food...Diner Menu slightly limited but still good and the Breakfasts..WOW
All the rest of good standard
One final point, I drove over 300 miles to one of the most scenic places in Britain why on earth would I sit in my room watching TV
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just on the outskirts of Fort William, at the foot of Ben Nevis, Ben Nevis & Leisure Club offers stunning views of the mountain and is close to the ski slopes of the Nevis Range. The Ben Nevis Hotel and Leisure Club offers a restaurant, a bar, free parking and a Leisure Club with a heated indoor swimming-pool. The hotel’s restaurant, with its views over Ben Nevis, has a table d’hôte menu. Guests can relax in the bar area, and a full Scottish breakfast is served every morning. Access to the Ben Nevis Hotel’s fitness centre is free to all guests. Facilities include a 15-metre long swimming pool, a sauna, as well as a steam room and gym. All the traditionally furnished rooms have a bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and also in Superior Rooms as well as all bedrooms if you book direct. There is also tea and coffee-making facilities and a work desk for guests to use. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ben Nevis Hotel And Leisure Club
- Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club Fort William, Scotland