this is a hotel we have been to several times,the room is all ways good and the service is excellent,everyone friendly.
only complaint this time was food,breakfast was excellent,but main meal was not so good,there is not great choice and if you are veggie there is even less choice,the gripes i have this time are.starter i had was haggis neeps and tatties,this was dry and tasteless,other thing was we had apple pie and cream,all i can say is squirty cream out of can is NOT CREAM.please the little things count.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just on the outskirts of Fort William, at the foot of Ben Nevis, Ben Nevis & Leisure Club offers stunning views of the mountain and is close to the ski slopes of the Nevis Range. The Ben Nevis Hotel and Leisure Club offers a restaurant, a bar, free parking and a Leisure Club with a heated indoor swimming-pool. The hotel’s restaurant, with its views over Ben Nevis, has a table d’hôte menu. Guests can relax in the bar area, and a full Scottish breakfast is served every morning. Access to the Ben Nevis Hotel’s fitness centre is free to all guests. Facilities include a 15-metre long swimming pool, a sauna, as well as a steam room and gym. All the traditionally furnished rooms have a bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and also in Superior Rooms as well as all bedrooms if you book direct. There is also tea and coffee-making facilities and a work desk for guests to use. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ben Nevis Hotel And Leisure Club
- Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club Fort William, Scotland