We stayed here for a weekend in June as a large group of 8 people. The rooms were generally clean and had all necessary amenities (though the wifi was painfully slow) but overall the hotel is in need of some renovation. The beds were hard and the pillows were particularly flimsy making for a restless night's sleep.
The bar is cheap and the breakfast buffet is of good quality and selection (gluten free items are available on request). We went to the restaurant for dinner and were disappointed with the quality of the meal for the price (3 courses for GBP19.95) - for example, my soup was cold, the steaks ordered were overcooked and the icecream for desert was the lowest quality soft scoop you can get from Iceland).
The leisure centre was free to use and clean. A number of the group had massages which were well received and reasonably priced.
A room rate discount was very kindly given as we were there for a charity event, however, it is still expensive for what it is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Hotel in scenic area with view of Ben Nevis, 1 mile north of town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ben Nevis Hotel And Leisure Club
- Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club Fort William, Scotland