Carbon copy of every other Premier Inn in the country so clean, comfortable, ubiquitous purple drapes and bedding but...
1) A little bit more expensive than the usual provincial PI, more so than (for example) Glasgow City Centre South in the same week.
2) The restaurant is only a Brewer's Fayre rather than something better like a Beefeater. Still Fort William is not short of good restaurants.
3) Very low water pressure from the taps.
4) Very hot and humid inside the rooms, doubltess due to the lake outside (great view) but could really do with air con for the summer.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Fort William Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Fort William Hotel Fort William
- Fort William Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Fort William Hotel Scotland